What is a Home Possible® Mortgage?
The Home Possible® Mortgage is a loan program that offers low down payment options and flexible credit terms that make it easier for first-time homebuyers and low to moderate income borrowers to buy the home of their dreams. If you are a community worker such as a law enforcement officer, firefighter, teacher, health care worker or member of the United States Armed Forces, Home Possible® Mortgages can provide an added benefit of giving you the extra flexibility to help you afford a home in the neighborhood you support.
Making Home Possible
- Low downpayment options
- Flexible credit terms
- Stable monthly payments with fixed-rate mortgages
- Reduced mortgage insurance coverage levels
- Waived or lower qualifying income requirements
- Flexible closing cost funding options
- 5% down payment on 2-4 unit properties on Home Possible®
*Homeownership education is required for first-time homebuyers for purchase transaction Home Possible®Mortgages.
Home Possible® is a registered trademark of Freddie Mac.
All loan requests are subject to credit approval as well as specific loan program requirements and guidelines